In-depth .NET Memory Profiling
Find Memory Leaks and Optimize Memory Usage in any .NET Program
.NET Memory Profiler is a powerful tool for finding memory leaks and optimizing the memory usage in programs written in C#, VB.NET or any other .NET Language. With the help of the profiling guides, the automatic memory analyzer, and specialized trackers, you can make sure that your program has no memory or resource leaks, and that the memory usage is as optimal as possible.Download Free Trial or get Pricing information.
Reduce resource usage
Native resources are used in a managed .NET program as well. .NET Memory Profiler
will help you make sure that there are no resource leaks and that resources are
released as quickly as possible.
Make your programs run faster
Excessive memory and resource usage, excessive allocations, and bad allocation patterns,
will negatively affect the performance of your program. .NET Memory Profiler will
provide you with the information you need to optimize memory and resource usage.
Investigate memory problems in production code
Have you ever tried debugging a production code memory issue using WinDbg and SOS?
With the new NmpCore tool, what used to take hours can now be done in minutes.
Improve your debugging experience
.NET Memory Profiler is fully integrated with Visual Studio. Investigate memory
usage directly from the development enviroment and get detailed memory information
- .NET Memory Profiler 5.0.112 Released
August 26, 2015
- .NET Memory Profiler 5.0.107 Released
July 17, 2015
- .NET Memory Profiler 5.0.98 Released
June 24, 2015
- .NET Memory Profiler 5.0 Released
March 24, 2015
- .NET Memory Profiler 5.0 Beta Released
February 25, 2015
- Second Preview of .NET Memory Profiler 5.0 Released
January 30, 2015
- .NET Memory Profiler 5.0 Preview Released
November 26, 2014
- .NET Memory Profiler 4.6.86 Released and Version 5.0 Coming Soon
September 8, 2014
- .NET Memory Profiler reviewed in Visual Studio Magazine
Dec 1, 2011
- Why do you need a memory profiler for a garbage collected runtime?
- Resource leak in TreeView
- Memory profiling SQL Server